Dalair Limited employs a dedicated team of service engineers to fulfil our customers' requirements for installation, service and maintenance of our air handling units.
All operatives are Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card holders as proof of their occupational competence and site experience.
The following services are available: -
- Site assembly of units supplied in flat pack form
- Final assembly ("bolting up") of units supplied in sections
- On-site testing of units
- Investigation and rectification of faults occurring within the warranty period
- Performing scheduled service and/or maintenance of our air handing equipment nationwide
- Carrying out ad-hoc repairs and/or maintenance outside of warranty
We consider that the commissioning of specialised air handling unit components, such as humidifiers or gas heaters, is best carried out by the original equipment manufacturer. We can arrange for the commissioning of these items to be included as part of our offer of supply.