Dalair Limited can provide both in-house and on-site testing of our air handling equipment.
Three types of test are available: -
Volumetric testing (Also referred to as performance testing)
- Used to demonstrate that the unit provides the specified duty
Leakage testing (Also referred to as pressure testing)
- Provides evidence that the unit achieves the specified leakage rate
- Positive and/or negative pressure test up to 2000 Pa
- In accordance with DW143/DW142, classes 'A', 'B', 'C' and 'D'
Acoustic testing (Also referred to as noise testing)
- Confirms that the unit meets the required acoustic specifications
- Induct sound power levels
- Casing radiated sound power levels
In December 2008, Dalair Limited invested in a dedicated test facility, capable of accommodating the test arrangements for the largest size of unit we can manufacture. Prior to this, there had always been conflict, as the factory space required for manufacture would be occupied by large test arrangements. Additionally, acoustic tests could not be performed until after normal working hours, resulting in late nights and overnight stays for our customers witnessing the tests. The acquisition of the Technical Centre and its location, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, has alleviated both of these problems.